Manual Battery Master Disconnect Switch for Marine Battery and Vehicle.
The switch protects vehicles from both battery drain and theft as well as allowing service personnel to lock-out tag-out. It also serves as an effective emergency power cutoff
• Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
• 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
• one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
• One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
• Isolating cover protects rear contacts
• Breakout tabs allow wire access in any direction
• 6 Circuit label set included
Gallery Manual Battery Master Disconnect Switch for Marine Battery and Vehicle
The positive and negative conductors should not be attached to the same battery switch.
EXW, DDU, DDP, C&F, FOB
International Express, By Air, By Sea
Manual Battery Master Disconnect Switch are designed for the most demanding environments in all vehicle applications.
Our Battery Switch Power Master Disconnect Isolator is used for Cars, Vehicles, RV, Marine Boats, and ATVs, etc. It can be used as a stand-alone device or connected to other switches. In the ON/OFF state, the switch knob cannot be moved. The switch state can be changed by 45 degrees counterclockwise. The movable 4 side tab and rear cover can be used to avoid connecting terminals. The switch can be mounted on the surface or behind it. The battery switch can disconnect the battery safely to eliminate any power draw from the battery when the vehicle or boat is not in use.