BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 6005 m-Series Mini Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF Red
Switches a single battery to a single load group
• Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
• 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
• one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
• One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
• Isolating cover protects rear contacts
• Breakout tabs allow wire access in any direction
1. Battery switch m series ON/OFF with knob, part number 6005, is a single loop ON-OFF switch. Switch a single battery to a single load group, suitable for low amperage battery switch hole style.
2. The contact design before the break point can switch between battery packs without interrupting the power supply.
3. Anti-ignition, can be safely installed on gasoline-powered boats, the chassis design allows surface, front panel or rear panel installation.
4. Isolation cover with buckle part can protect the rear contact.
5. 300A continuous rating-45% higher than standard switch, continuous rating: 300A, maximum voltage: 48V DC, with luminous label
The positive and negative conductors should not be attached to the same battery switch.
EXW, DDU, DDP, C&F, FOB
International Express, By Air, By Sea
- BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 6005 m-Series Mini Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF Red