OEM for BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 6006 300A Marine Power Switch M Series Red Single Circuit ON-OFF Battery Switch
• Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Studs accept 3/8" (M10) ring terminals
• 7/8" (22 mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
• one-piece terminal stud design never loosens over time
• One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
• Isolating cover protects rear contacts
• Breakout tabs allow wire access in any direction
• 6 Circuit label set included
1. Battery switch m series ON/OFF with knob, part number 6006, is a single loop ON-OFF switch. Switch a single battery to a single load group, suitable for low amperage battery switch hole style.
2. The contact design before the break point can switch between battery packs without interrupting the power supply.
3. Anti-ignition, can be safely installed on gasoline-powered boats, the chassis design allows surface, front panel or rear panel installation.
4. Isolation cover with buckle part can protect the rear contact.
5. 300A continuous rating-45% higher than standard switch, continuous rating: 300A, maximum voltage: 48V DC, with luminous label
The positive and negative conductors should not be attached to the same battery switch.
EXW, DDU, DDP, C&F, FOB
International Express, By Air, By Sea
- OEM for BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 6006 300A Marine Power Switch M Series Red Single Circuit ON-OFF Battery Switch