Datasheet of ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
SL-ACU blade fuse adapter.pdf
Description of ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
For Regular Blade Fuses
The fuse tap turns one slot into two slots, provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
- Contact Resistance:100mΩ at 1A DC
- lnsulation Resistance:≥100mΩ 500Vdc
- Electrical:Rated at 40A 32Vdc
- Insulating Body: PA66
- Terminals:brass plated with tin
- Operation temperature:-5C to +60C
Fuses are optional.
|ATO ATC Blade Fuse Adapter
Available in various wire gauges & lengths.
INSTALL DEVICES WITHOUT SPLICING: Add devices and accessories to your car or any vehicle with compatible sized fuses without cutting into wires; Designed to allow you to turn 1 fuse slot into 2 while providing protection for both circuits; Tap the fuse box to power additional electronic devices with no need to cut or splice; Use this to add a circuit without cutting into your wire harness; Easier to access and to know which circuit you are on than tapping into difficult existing lines
VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Gives you the positive side of your battery so you can hardwire a 12V radio, LED light strip, radar detector, dash cam, GPS, backup camera, USB charger, or any other small electronic device that requires direct wiring into the fuse box (fuse to factory fuse panel) without needing to cut or splice; If replacing a radio, use the existing radio wiring
FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Allows user to turn 1 fuse slot into 2 while providing protection for both circuits; 2 blades; Designed for use with standard 15A ATO fuses (not mini); Includes a connector on the end of the wire for your convenience
EASY TO USE: Pop in this automotive fuse tap replacing the existing fuse to have a great tap for your accessories; No need to cut or splice factory wires
Details of ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
Oxygen Free Copper Wire
Easy to use
Butt Splice Connector for ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
Bullet Connector for ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
Application of ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
Car, Boat, Truck, SUV, Motorcycle, etc.
FUSE TAPS in various sizes
depends on the cable spec
EXW, DDU, DDP, C&F, FOB
International Express, By Air, By Sea
Selection of the Fuse and Holder Solution
The first step is to answer the following questions:
- Will the fuse need to accessible for replacement?
- How often will the fuse need to be replaced?
- Should the end customer of the appliance have access to change the fuse?
- Should the fuse only be accessible from outside the appliance?
- How much is available to spend on safety and reliability?
1. Replace the fuse according to the rated current value indicated in the fuse box, and do not use a fuse with a higher rated current.
2. If the new fuse is blown immediately, this indicates that the circuit system may be faulty and should be repaired as soon as possible.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a fuse product factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3 days if the goods are in stock, 5-10 days if the goods not in stock, according to the quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 100% in advance, T/T.
Please contact me for more ATO ATC Blade Fuse Tap for 2 Circuits with cables
Mobile: 86 13712305350